If you have been found guilty of a criminal offense, you may ask a higher court to reverse the decision of a trial court after final judgment or other legal ruling. This is called an Appeal.

The Law Office of Russell C Sobelman in Lynn, MA can help you to file an appeal on a criminal conviction in the Boston, North Shore area.