If you’ve been convicted of a crime but believe there were significant legal errors in the way the trial was conducted or that the jury and/or judge obviously came to an incorrect result, you can file a motion for a new trial.

The Law Office of Russell C Sobelman of Lynn, MA can help you with that motion in the Boston, North Shore area.