A Motion to Vacate is a request to the court to withdraw a previous order or judgment it entered. For a Motion to Vacate be granted, you must be able to convince the court that you did not have a fair opportunity to present your case

The Law Office of Russell C Sobelman in Lynn, MA can help you you with your case.